I returned to tread that place
But I didn’t feel again like that time
Nothing has changed, everything is the same.
Like ever.
But I didn’t feel again like that time
Nothing has changed, everything is the same.
Like ever.
I returned to breathe with all of me,
And exhale bit by bit,
Like I whispered you again all I
loved you.
All I actually love you
I returned to open my eyes and search
you everywhere,
But there is no trail about you
And your shadow, so mad,
The same that drops you in the
darkness
And follows you when you’re behind
the hot sun.
I returned to tread that place
But I didn’t feel again like that time
Nothing has changed, everything is
the same.
Like ever.
I returned to caress my fingers,
Stopping explicitly in my thumb,
Like you used to do when the silence
stole us the leadership
In the november’s nights.
I returned to stop to hear everytweet of shallow
But I don’t hear your voice yet,
I don’t hear your laugh,
And I am already searching, but I find
it nowhere.
I returned to tread that place
But I didn’t feel again like that time
Nothing has changed, everything is
the same.
Like ever.
I returned to smell the scent of red
roses freshly cut
And I came near to one, and I closed my eyes,
Like I used to close them when I smelt your perfume
When I could feel your scent closer
than today.
I returned to have a cup of coffee in
our cafe,
Next to the corner,
But it doesn’t taste the same,
It tastes bitterer than it used to
taste.
And the stars shine in the sky,
And the moon draws her C in the big dark
blue mantle.
And now I returned to tread that
place,
Nothing has changed, everything is
the same,
But you aren’t here again.
Like never.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario